Samstag, 4. Mai 2013

my feet are hanging over, but what can anyone do
no one cared before, so really what is new?
i’ve got nothing to live for , i’ve turned into a demon
and this is really the only way , i’ll never be a free-man
so the spring and the jump,and the anger on my face
can set me free, in much a better place.you-r-not-alone-darling:

you-r-not-alone-darling:

I wish my thighs didn’t touch
I wish my stomach didn’t bulge out
I wish my cheeks didn’t droop
I wish my arms didn’t jiggle
I wish I wasn’t fat

Okay, so this is something I posted months ago, and it’s a post that has gone tumblr famous. I’ve realized that now, I need to stop wishing for beauty and start working for it. Though everyone is beautiful in so many ways, keeping a healthy body is important too, and helps people not only physically, but emotionally too :) Lately, I’ve begun to follow fitblrs and they’ve helped me so much, they inspire me and they’re the reason why I stopped starving myself at a certain time. Losing weight the healthy way, and not by starving yourself is better than needing to lose weight while being unhappy. Work hard for what you want, and you’ll get there :) xxx
summertimesadnessforlove:

Tumblr e w e bei @weheartit.com – http://whrt.it/XyMllx
swaggylovatic:

We live in a different world.. | I really really really.. ~ VokunViing on We Heart It. http://weheartit.com/entry/57067611/via/Marianna3
distortedmindsandbutterflies:

skinnying-up:

fuck-weight:

take-your-time-im-only-dying:


“you’re not fat just curvy.”
“you’re not fat but you can use a little toning.”
“you’re not too thin and you’re not fat either you’re just right.”
“you’re looking healthier.”
“you look like you’re eating more.”
“you’re skinny but you don’t look anorexic.”
“i’ve lost so much weight this week and im not even trying!”
“i keep forgetting to eat.”
“you’re so lucky i wish i could be naturally thin like you.”
“i just realized i’ve only eaten one meal a day for over a week now.”
“can we please please please switch bodies!” (when the person is significantly bigger.)
“you’re lucky you’ll never have to worry about dieting like me, you’re so skinny!”
“how can you eat so much and never gain any weight?”


“you’re not fat but you’re not skinny either”

“You’re not that bad yet, you know… I was worse”

“One anorexic I met weighed 62 pounds! You’re fine.”

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen